Ms. Santo is an Associate at Foreman Friedman, P.A. She focuses her practice on the defense of claims concerning fraud, misrepresentation, negligence, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, deceptive and unfair trade practice violations, Telephone Consumer Protection Act, civil theft, and labor and employment law. Ms. Santo represents large corporations and small businesses in state and federal courts throughout the United States and has extensive experience in complex commercial litigation, including business torts, and class action defense.
Ms. Santo also advises clients on regulatory compliance matters and other corporate matters, including labor and employment issues and litigation, and develops policies, procedures, and employee handbooks.
A cum laude graduate of University of Miami School of Law, Ms. Santo also competed in the Wechsler First Amendment Moot Court Competition in D.C. She is originally from New York but completed her undergraduate studies at the University of California, Los Angeles where she graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Labor and Workplace Studies.
Admitted to Practice:
- Florida Bar
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
Awards & Recognition:
- Dean’s Merit Scholar, University of Miami School of Law
- Florida Bar Labor & Employment Scholar
- University of Miami Moot Court Board Member
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Civil Procedure, University of Miami School of Law
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Wrongful Convictions, University of Miami School of Law
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Employment Discrimination, University of Miami School of Law
- University of Miami School of Law (JD, cum laude, 2020)
- University of California, Los Angeles (BA, 2017)