Noah D. Silverman
Mr. Silverman is a partner at Foreman Friedman. He practices civil litigation focusing on the defense of passenger and crewmember maritime tort claims. He also handles complex commercial litigation claims and class action suits. Mr. Silverman has extensive experience in handling passenger and crew litigation matters involving cruise vessels. Before joining Foreman Friedman, Mr. Silverman was with Mase & Gassenheimer.
Admitted to Practice:
- Florida Bar
- Federal District Court – Northern and Southern Districts of Florida
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
Awards & Recognition:
- 2012 "Top 1% Trial Counsel for Medical Malpractice-Defendant Attorney's in Florida"
- South Florida Legal Guide "Top Up and Comers" 2011-2014
- South Florida Legal Guide "Top Lawyer" 2015-2021
- Florida Super Lawyers 2019-2021
- Florida Super Lawyers "Florida Rising Stars" 2009-2015
- Florida Legal Elite "Up and Comers" 2011, 2013-2014
- University of Miami, School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2000)
- University of Michigan – Ann Arbor (Bachelor of Arts, class honors, 1997)